Saturday, November 22, 2008

SO EXCITED to be sponsoring!!!

At this point, I really don't even remember for sure how I was informed of what was going on. Right now all that matters is we are a part of it!

The Bottomly's have done much work into getting an orphanage chosen for sponsors and it has been successful. They have twice as many sponsors as they have expected so far, and of course there is room for more!! What is even more fantastic about this and why I cried this morning is....the orphanage we are blessed to be sponsoring children, is one of the orphanages Mark and I were able to visit while picking up Addison. Kebebtsehay Children’s Home. I am absolutely elated to be a part of this...especially being there before and seeing all the beautiful children that are and will be affected by this wonderful group of sponsors!!

If anyone else is interested in sponsoring, PLEASE get ahold of Amy on the link above. Just a small, yet enormous, way to help out!

No comments: