Thursday, December 18, 2008

Officialized!!

Is that a word?? Don't know....but it's what I mean!! Addison is official! She is now our daughter according to Nebraska, as of today!! It's been a FANTASTIC day and we are just ecstatic!! She is now a US Citizen....she is our little Ethiopian-American babe!! :) Just a great feeling for us all!!

Now we wait for her new birth certificate and then we'll be able to get her Social Security number after that. Little bit left to go, but now is the easy stuff!!

Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I say yes, it is a word ... I make them up ALL the time - just ask Gary! I got all my bells tied and now I just need to hope that the road will allow us to get up there! AUGH! Could always be worse ...

Love you - hugs all around!
Juli

mama becca said...

hooray!
we're right behind you... hopefully Sam will be "officialized" soon too!
love
becca