Monday, June 8, 2009

Just waiting

Yep, just been waiting on our home study to be finished. Once that is finished we'll send that off to the appropriate places it needs to go. We'll then be SO close to done. I know, I keep saying we are SO close....really we are. Everything just takes time, patience and waiting...

So I got this new tool, if you want to call it, for Addison and her hair. Saw it advertised on tv and the internet and thought I'd check it out. Called the InStyler. Oh my gosh!! The best tool ever!!! LOVE seeing me girl with straight hair!! Well, till the humidity gets ahold of her! :-) Can't believe how long her hair really is though! Doesn't look as long when it's big and poofy :-)






Oh how she LOVES her roasted marshmallows!!!



Caleb LOVES his new little cousin Owen. Does anything to get him to smile!
The 4 boys at Cole's b-day party. Sno-cones were a hit that day!
Caleb loved attempting to push his sister in the stroller while camping.
My 2 boys on the first day of preschool playgroup. It's so hard to think Trevor will be starting kindergarten and Caleb preschool this fall!

1 comment:

Oh well, hey! said...

AUGH! Are your kiddos NOT the cutest!?!? That first picture of Addison is so adorable ... such a poser! I love that you are getting SOOO close that means we all are ... getting closer to meeting the newest little Schumacher. Back from vacation - whew - nice to get away - great to be home. Take care - love you ... HOPEFULLY we WILL connect this summer! Take care ... thanks for all the pics! Keep 'em coming!