Monday, May 12, 2008

Not much new

I guess I haven't posted in almost a week, so I thought I'd say something. But I really don't have a lot.

Addison is still doing just plain awesome! She is scooting faster and more everyday. It's sometimes hard to keep up with her! Changing her pants is starting to become a challenge. She's started to want to roll over and just go....then gets mad when I don't let her. She's very active, which is so great to see in just 3 weeks time!

Oh, she also thinks this is funny....she says "dada" ALL the time!! So I go up to her and say "mama"....she laughs and says "dada". SOMEday she'll say mama. I know she will!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I'm a BLOG junkie, so I LOVE the update - sounds like fun. I have gone to call you a few times, but try to resist the temptation - will soon. I'd love to hear her talk in the background.

Hugs to you all -
J