Thursday, August 14, 2008

Way To Go Caleb!!

I had to brag a little big about Caleb today. I guess brag wouldn't be the right word, but I am just so excited! I'm hoping we are headed for the good side after today.

I've been attempting the whole potty training thing with him for 4-6 months now. It seems if he goes once though, he's then done for the day. Well, today is a whole different story. It's just after 4pm and he has gone 5 times. I am excited beyond belief!! So as I say though, hopefully this will now be a track uphill for this next step in his life.

I also tried posting a couple pics of him the other day after Adventureland, but I was having some issues of them being timed out. So today instead. We got home that Sunday night around 7. Caleb was just totally pooped out. As you can see!! :)


No comments: