Friday, August 1, 2008

And we're off....

I don't think I've been so excited about something in awhile. Just a weekend to get away....ride some roller coasters. See Mark for 3 days straight with NO interuptions!! I just can't believe it's finally here!

Most of us are feeling better. Yesterday was Addison's first day of not feeling crappy at all! She's definitely back to herself! I still have a cough that hits me more in the evening, but nothing to keep me from enjoying my "loopty-loops" :)

But I gotta finish packing my last minute things so we can get out of here!!! Lots of pics, I hope, when we get back. Tomorrow Addison turns 1!!!!!! I can't believe HOW FAST the past months have gone with her!!! So, it's just an exciting weekend x10!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Have a great time!!

and thanks so much from one family of 5 to another!!

Hey have you considered becoming a family of 6? It is a debate in our house...