Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paperwork has started

So this afternoon I started on all the paperwork that lies ahead of us. I would say, 5-6 hours, doing as much as I can by myself. I'm very happy with what I accomplished today. I can say, so far, it does seem easier the 2nd time around. We know what we're looking for, kinda what we're doing, what to expect and what we'll need. That helps a ton!!!

So I went paperwork crazy today and have the initial stuff done to ship to USCIS tomorrow!! YAY!! Next to have my full attention is the home study info to get that going. Home study is needed for everything, so the sooner that is finished up, the sooner some of the other items on the list will be able to be checked off!! :)

It's now off to relax a little before starting back up tomorrow. I'm going to bed awfully happy tonite though!!!

No comments: