Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today's news

Well, today seemed to have started off ok, till I got out of bed!! :)

We received our paperwork back from USCIS today. Since I sent personal checks instead of money orders or cashiers checks, they sent it all back. I should have known better, but I did what my paperwork said I could do. So tomorrow I'll be off to the bank to get that fixed and resent off. That's a minor detail, I guess.

Today I did get a message from our home study lady, so we have 2 of our 3 visits scheduled. I am very happy about that. Cuz I know once the home study is finished, just about everything else will be able to be finished as well.

Then I had my dr appt today. Most of that is done. That was pretty harmless....well, except Caleb. He decided to get loud and crabby while there! That was a bit embarrassing!! Why is it, kids are always the worst at the worst times?!? Why not freak out at home?!?

Anyway, let's hope my night starts looking up. Have one more stop before my day is done (not related to the adoption process). Hopefully that appt will be successful, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: