Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pictures!!

So, as promised (becca) here are some pics of the kids I was able to take today. They turned out better than I thought, so I'm a bit happy. It's not easy getting 3 kids 4 and under to keep looking at the camera and smile nice!! :) I'm hoping to get the whole family tomorrow, if we are fortunate to get that chance!

Addison has learned a new "trick" in the past week. She can now go from being on her belly everywhere army crawling to sitting up on her own. She's also used the boys small stools to get up on her knees like she's sitting up. And I can't believe how long her hair has gotten in the last 2 months either!!! VERY bushy!! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

Cute pictures!

mama becca said...

YAY!!! So cute! Addison is totally adorable! Alrighty... now you need to keep it up! More pics!
love yall...
becca