Monday, October 6, 2008

BRAIDS!

Last week Wednesday I decided to do something a little different with Addison's hair. I didn't know WHAT for sure when she was sitting on my lap, but I wanted something different than all the ponies. So...I went searching on the internet and found a girl with braids and beads in her hair. I was thinking, her hair is just not right yet for cornrows, but I could do braids. Just no beads quite yet. So, below is the result! It turned out pretty cute. It took about 2 hours. We took one break, when Mark got home from work, before he took the boys to swim lessons. Seriously, she made NO peeps the entire time. She sat there in peace and played with 2 ink pens and put her cotton pony holders on her fingers like rings. Yes, for 2 hours!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM! I literally jumped over to your blog as soon as I read your email! I enjoy seeing the pictures and I am amazed that she sits still that long - mine NEVER would ... any of them! Thanks too for your thoughts and prayers - we will know more Thursday as we have follow up appointments following his CT on Wednesday. Love to you all - lets cheer on those Huskers a bit louder next week! Take care!

Cindy said...

Cute, cute hair momma! I am impressed that she sat for 2 hours...My 3 year old has a fit after 45 minutes...and then I start the bribery..HA

coffeemom said...

Good job mom! I love little box braids! Nice job and she looks, as usual, adorable!

coffeemom said...

I tagged you! Just because i like visiting your blog and keeping up, this is one more thing. My blog has the rules. Love M