Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Preparation

Haven't had a lot to work on in the past week. Just about everything for me to do has been taken care of. There are a couple documents that need to be redone for Kate, but those are kinda no big deal. And there is plenty of time to get those to her.
Still waiting on our health insurance letter. I don't like it when people think I have all the time in the world. That letter to me is one of those things to where once it's in my hands, I can rest at ease! :) Just a bit frustrating....but it should be here soon. (HOPEFULLY!!)

Tomorrow is our first home study. Ready to get that all started. Once the home study is finished we'll be able to finish up what is not yet done. So we're close, really close. It's a good feeling.

1 comment:

Oh well, hey! said...

So ... for those of us that are not in the "loop" ... does Home Study tommorow mean cleaning like a mad woman today? Ha - just kidding - I am sure your house is ALWAYS spotless just like mine! (RIGHT ... actually if you came over this week it is the cleanest it has been in months! I deep cleaned, trashed and donated A LOT this weekend!) Hope you are well - love and prayers your way!