Thursday, September 25, 2008

2009 Ethiopia Calendar


I've been trying to do things (even if they are just little) to bring Ethiopia in our home. So, tonite I went online searching for an Africa calendar. Unfortunately the only thing I could find was animals...not what I was looking for.

I then did a search for Ethiopia and completely by accident (cuz those of you who are familiar, Ethiopia is on a completely different calendar than us, so that is what pulled up when I did my search) I came across something on the Amharic Kids website. I have it listed below in my "Other sites". The calendar is $14.00 to buy one individually...otherwise they have a fundraising thing to get them cheaper. Anyone interested, please check it out!

Just one little way for us to keep Ethiopia in Addison's heart (and our's too!)

No comments: