Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day weekend

We went camping for Labor Day weekend, as we normally do. It really turned out to be a pretty nice weekend. A little warm, but not too shabby. It was great to finally have a long weekend as a full family of 5...Mark is starting to finally slow down at work!

The lighting was absolutely beautiful when we arrived to Mahoney State Park Friday afternoon. I took out the camera immediately and had the boys "pose" for me.

These are my 3 and my sister's 2 kids. I LOVE outside pictures, and with the sun thru the trees that weekend, it was hard to pass up some great shots!!
I LOVE this picture!!! Addison was being awfully goofy while being on my shoulders. She would then lean down to lay her head on mine. My sister took this for me.
With her scrunched up nose she's saying "GO BIG RED"!!!
We celebrated Addison's 1st birthday (for the last time) with my sister and her family over the weekend as well. As you can see.....she LOVES her princesses!! (already!!)

Her birthday cake (again!) :-)
Yes, I LOOOOOOVE my cake!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures and how about those Huskers? On the up swing! Love you all - J