Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just some ramblings....

First off, I want to send out a request for a very dear friend of mine. Her dad has been having some issues over time, but overnight was transported from Colorado to Omaha, via his motorhome by family. He is having some cancer issues and the docs are going to take great care of him, while being closer to his 2 daughters. Please follow his story here and shout out a few extra prayers for them!

In other news. We were camping over the weekend and finally got to enjoy our night out to Disney on Ice. Fabulous!!! All 3 kids had a blast (as well as their mother!!) :) I took over 500 pictures that night. Didn't realize that till I went to download them to the computer!! But when I get a chance this week, I hope to post some of those.

In the mean time...enjoy these couple....



YAY Caleb!! It didn't take him long to catch on to bike riding!! He now LOVES riding whenever he gets the chance to do so.
We were making and eating smores at this time. She decided to be the little indian girl though hitting her mouth while making the "Ahhhhhhh" sound.
She LOVES to be "tucked in tight".....actually she thinks it's pretty funny!
I was trying to get a picture of the kids here with one of my new props. Trevor just can't smile nice for anything. Basically can't smile on demand. This is one of the better pics I got (I know, you're probably wondering what the others look like!) I told Mark, Trevor looks like he just got a shot of Botox and his face froze!

1 comment:

nbenak said...

Hi. We have been reading your blog and would love to hear more about your experience. We are just starting to look into adopting. We have a 3.5 year old and a 1.5 year old and are thinking about adopting siblings. My husband is from Omaha and we are going out there next week to see the game! :) Go Huskers!
We would love to hear about your thoughts and experiences... especially about the adjustment of your boys.

Nicole