Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sundays at Tiffany's

A little off subject today, but I felt the urge to write about this. As some of you may know, my favorite "me time" passtime is reading. Love it Love it Love it! Completely relaxing and totally enjoyable.

Anyway, and as some of you also may know, James Patterson is my favorite author. If you've heard of him and have read any of his books, I am assuming you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't heard of him, or have but have not read any of his books, I feel you are missing out.

So, for our anniversary almost a month ago, one of my gifts from Mark was James Patterson's new book called, Sundays at Tiffanys. This isn't a type of book he normally writes. There are 2 others, similar to this style, he has written that I have also read. All 3 are fabulous!! They are all kinda along the lines of a love story type, but they are NOT romance at all. After reading it, it's like watching a movie that completely makes you think and not take things for granted at the end (like PS I Love You---another fantastic thing in my opinion!)

So, for those of you who are dying to read a book, or may just be looking for something to do in your free time (no, I don't really have free time. I just got to reading during naptime and finished the 2nd half of the book yesterday.) I would highly recommend this book. Or ANY of his books. Just a fabulous author!!!

On another note. My household is completely excited for next weekend. We are headed to see Disney on Ice....it's finally coming to Omaha and we are able to go see it!

No comments: