Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's been a busy, yet productive week!

So yesterday we had our 1st home study. All went well. Being familiar with the situation, it was a pretty simple process :-) But Juli....yes I was cleaning like a mad-woman!!

And I got a shocker today. We received our FBI Clearance this morning!! That went quick, but one more thing to mark off our list of things to do!!

Right now I'm getting ready to finish our dr appt. Gotta go back after having our blood work Tuesday and now get our papers signed. That'll be another thing to check off.

But tonite I'm headed for a good time. Going with some friends to see Wicked and I'm VERY excited.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Congratulations on your decision to adopt again! We have an embassy appointment June 3 for our twins in Ethiopia... leaving for our trip in just a little over a week. Still not a lot of Ethiopian adoptees in Nebraska, but the numbers are growing!