Saturday, May 16, 2009

WOW, what a weekend!

It's been a crazy weekend! But it started off great when I was able to send the 2nd packet of paperwork out to Kate to have authenticated for us! STILL waiting on our health insurance letter to show up. Hopefully it'll be here this week! We've been waiting a month on that one, so I'm VERY glad I told them about it when I did!! At least that isn't the last thing we're waiting on!!

So my 2 youngest cousins both graduate this weekend. I can remember as if it was yesterday when they were born. Kinda crazy to think of them as seniors now ready to go off to college! But it's been a perfect and beautiful weekend for it!

No other real exciting news right now otherwise. Just in a little bit of a lull time right now waiting for a few things to show up or be finished up to ship off. A needed break, if nothing else. Trevor is out of school now for the summer, but the boys don't start playgroup till next week. I sure hope it's overly nice outside to let them run, or there might be 4 of us pulling our hair our come Friday!!! :-)

No comments: