Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last meeting

We had our last home study visit today. Great feeling to have just one more item checked off the list! We are getting SO close to being finished up, I can see that light at the end of the tunnel. Just a great feeling to know our little boy is just a little closer each and every day.

So now I'm just needing to get some documents notarized and get packet #2 Fedex'd out to Kate to be authenticated. That'll be my plan for tomorrow!! :-)

I have also decided to go back to school (again) :-) For a few years now I have looked into the medical transcriptionist program thru our little college here in town. I've pondered on and off thru the past few years and as of today, I am signed up for my first class. It'll be something I work on slowly and doing only as much as I can handle at that time, but I am VERY excited!!! I'll get to still be home with my kids, that's the best thing about it!!!!

No comments: