Monday, July 14, 2008

1st post placemet AND my boy is famous!

So we had our first post placement visit for Addison this past week. It went just great. And Addison, of course, ate up the attention she got that day...from Katie, as well as, daddy coming home for lunch! The meeting was nice...it was fun to have an hour to "brag" about our baby girl and just talk about her (even if it was cuz we HAD to!)

Also, for those of you that received, or will be receiving, the Gladney Today magazine, my son, Trevor, is famous! Check out the bottom corner on page 13. That's my boy on the yellow blow-up slide in the I'm the Big Brother t-shirt. You should have SEEN the smile on his face when I told him he was in there and every person in the United States that works with Gladney got this magazine. He's only 4, but he sure acted like he knew what I was talking about! I have to say though....we had such a fabulous time that weekend in Texas. It was a great time with all the activities and people we got to meet!

My nephews b-day party was this past weekend and my brother has been home this past week, so I've got lots of pics. I'm hoping by the end of the week I'll be able to update here with new pics.....

No comments: