Monday, July 21, 2008

While Travis was home

My brother was home for about 10 days and over one of my nephew's birthdays. My sister and her husband have a hammock in their backyard, and it's a magnet to the kids and Travis. They enjoyed their swinging time together very much!


This photo speaks for itself....Mark and my brother-in-law, just don't feel like using their own "hot air" to blow up the slip-n-slide.

Caleb was a HUGE fan of the hammock whether he was with them all or by himself. Totally comfortable! I just gotta get ours set up now.

Yes, my brother was in a goofy mood come cake and ice cream time. I'm not quite sure WHAT he was thinking, but Trevor said he looked like the sun. :-)

Yep, Addison has become a true Schumacher....she LOVES her ice cream!

Here are a few pics of Addison hanging out in the grass. One of her favorite places to be!


And AGAIN, the hammock is the place to be!

These last 2 pics were taken the day before he headed back to Texas. Of course, having 3 kids excited to see Uncle Travis...couldn't get them all 3 to cooperate with the camera.

2 comments:

Maria and Family said...

Your daughter is beautiful ! I love her little hair ponies too. I cant wait until I have an ethiopian princess too :)
Maria

mama becca said...

So sweet! Thanks for ALL those pics!!!