Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Look at me! Look at me!







I got some pics today of my little stinker standing up. I STILL can't believe she's doing this yet! But it's SO exciting to see!!!

The 2nd two pics are of my lovely son getting caught for time #3! He loves lotion, especially during winter and summer when he gets dry. Well, he, AGAIN, had mistaken the "butt cream" for lotion. And this time he was thinking of his sister too! "Of course, she needs lotion too mommy!" (don't worry...neither ate any!)

The 3rd picture...Addison got a little tired yesterday afternoon. Caleb was sitting by her on the couch so she decided to get comfortable and lay on him for a pillow. As you can tell by her smile, she was enjoying her "pillow".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! How sweet! and Yes .... GOOOOO Huskers! We have Cale "trained" to say both Go Huskers and Go Big Red! We might be heading over your way in the next month or so during the week - I'll let you know - I'd love to have the kiddos meet Addison and I can't wait to steal a snuggle from her and give her a smooch on her cheek!

coffeemom said...

Is she the cutest thing ever or what???? Great pics, as always. You are so good to take the pics once they are into that sort of thing, I always think of it...way too late. sigh. good stuff!

mama becca said...

SO CUTE!!!!
Love the pics! I can't believe she's crawling and standing... incredible...
love
becca