Wednesday, March 26, 2008

COURT - Take 2 (tomorrow)

Well, I know you've all got to be biting at the bit wondering what's going on today and what we've found out.

We did receive a call this morning about 10:30. At the time I was at the shop in Platte Center--and of course, my cell phone doesn't really work up there. So I answer the phone and ask Mary if she's got good news for us. She says "Well...." and my phone call died. So I got online for her number (cuz of course that was the one thing I forgot to do this morning before leaving--to write her number down) and called her back. She said that none of us families to have court today had our judge show up.

Sooooooo, that means "we" go back to court tomorrow. I'm ok with this. If this is all that is bad that is going to happen, I'm ok with it! They didn't tell us to come back in 2 weeks, so that is a good thing too. Now we just have 1 extra day to pray to God and tell him why us families want to have our new additions added to our families tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

mama becca said...

Us too! I like your perspective... one more day to pray! hang in there- hopefully we'll ALL have great news tomorrow :).
becca