Monday, February 25, 2008

Last shots....and a good feeling?!

So, Mark and I will be getting our last shots this afternoon. The last shots in our series. I have to say I'm glad about that. Shots don't bother me, but it'll be nice to have them out of the way. And Caleb is headed back to the doc too. I think he's got sinus infection back...YUCK! I feel so bad for him, but I know after he gets his meds in him, he'll be feeling better in no time!

And my good feeling, you ask......well, I was telling Mark yesterday that I have a little bit of a good feeling for this week. I've got a decent feeling that our court might be scheduled this week. I think, cuz Caleb turns 2 on Thursday, what a perfect week to celebrate some more!! :-) I guess we'll just have to see how the days go...but we're still hoping and praying. For us and the other families in our position also.

So....here's to another week of hoping, praying and waiting.....

**************************************************************

Shots are now officially done!! One less thing we need to finish before we leave! And Caleb is already starting to feel better, which is awesome! Poor little guy had his first ear infection. But he's got his first dose of meds in him, so he's sitting pretty good now.

Oh, and 1 day down with no call......4 more this week...

2 comments:

mama becca said...

We're hoping with you for some court dates this week! Monday marked 6 weeks for us... I think you're at that mark too. YUCK! I really hope we all get some news SOON!
Take care-
becca
(ps- did you get the yellow fever vaccine?)

Andrea said...

Yes, we did receive the Yellow Fever vaccine. I wanna say that might be a required vaccine to go to Ethiopia?? I would check into it if you haven't received it. We also got Typhoid, updated our Polio, Hep A, Hep B, ummmm, there were 2 others also. Maybe Tetanus and can't remember the other. I just remember having 7 shots in one day and a total of 10 in one week. That was interesting! :) But with Yellow Fever and Typhoid, they give you a yellow card you need to take with you that has a special stamp on it to prove you had the shot(s).