Monday, February 11, 2008

Still waiting

Wow! It's wierd and amazing all at the same time to think we received our referral 4 weeks ago tomorrow. It's amazing how much love you can hold for this precious little being thru just pictures and information on paper about them. And isn't it just amazing how much you yearn to hold them, to touch them, to rub your fingers on their cheeks so softly....

Yes, I'm starting to struggle a bit. It's been 4 weeks and no call for court yet. I wish I had my husband's patience. Even just a little bit of it. But, maybe it's a guy thing too....I don't know.

Trevor and I said LOTS of prayers during church yesterday morning...and throughout the day...praying for her to continue to be safe, healthy, and that court will come soon (like THIS WEEK!!!) I guess we'll see. I try to keep in mind that it's all in God's hands and when it happens, it's cuz that's when He wanted it to happen. But being the one that needs to feel in control (like my lovely husband tells me) and staying organized, having a plan in order.....of course, I'm constantly sitting on the edge of my seat.

It's like when you're a teenager and you are waiting in your room by the phone just hoping it'll ring and it's your boyfriend on the other end of the line......well, only this time when I'm at home praying for yet another infamous "Unknown" phone call, I just don't have the guilt this time! :-)

No comments: