Friday, February 22, 2008

Ok, one more week down

So, I think I knew earlier this week when Mary said they were hopeful court dates would be scheduled by the end of the week....I shouldn't get my hopes up. And, I didn't....although this afternoon when the phone rang between 3 & 3:3o, my heart skipped a beat till I saw it was my sister (sorry sis!).

So, Tuesday is going to be 6 weeks waiting for court to be scheduled. I was figuring we'd maybe be traveling the weekend of Easter or the following weekend, my son's 4th birthday. But, I'm starting to think, unless we get a FAST or SOON court date when it's scheduled, we may be looking at April.

From the blogs I have read, I know there are 5 of us waiting for court for sure....don't we wish there was SOMETHING we could do!!!

I guess today was just one day closer....but, again, closer to what date?!?

No comments: