Thursday, February 28, 2008

WE HAVE A COURT DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I've been more excited during this process!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

So, I'm out feeding our dogs this morning and heard the phone ringing. Wasn't in a hurry to get to it. So, as it hit it's last ring I was walking in and saw the "Unknown Caller". I KNEW!!! The answering machine picked up and I heard Mary talking.....I grabbed the phone immediately!! I told her it's Caleb's birthday today AND, of course, Mark is traveling today!!

So, court is set for March 26. She said to probably look for a call in the afternoon that day to hear how it went. It's sometime hard for her to get ahold of Belay in the morning.

But now it's prayers, prayers and more prayers till then that everything goes well the first time around!! As long as it does, I'm guessing we'll be traveling mid-April. Holy cow!!! I just can't believe how close we are to holding her!!!!

Congratulations to all the rest of the families who have also received their dates today also!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also received an update on her today. Travis (in-country help) has said he got her to laugh from her stuffed animal kisses. She's never done that before!!

3 comments:

mama becca said...

YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!
PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!!
becca :)

Shelly Roberts said...

awesome!!! Praying things go smooth the first time! Take Care~ Shelly

~Laura~ said...

woo hoo!! So glad to hear you got a court date. I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly.