Sunday, April 6, 2008

Less than 1 week to go

We have less than a week to get everything together, as well as ourselves, before traveling. I think, packing-wise, I'm pretty much ready to go. I have one more shirt to pack for Mark, otherwise it's my couple last minute things after my Friday morning MOPS meeting. I packed the boys today, and again, we're down to the last minute things to pack for them too.

So, what's left? Well, while the boys and I went to watch my nephew's soccer game yesterday, Mark stayed home to get a little cleaning done. He got most of the kitchen, I just have to go thru a little mail yet on the table. And we gotta finish getting Caleb's things out of Addison's room. I have to say, considering everything that WAS on my list to do in 2 weeks time, I'm impressed with what we've accomplished!

And speaking of which, I suppose I better get back to work. I would like to get Addison's room cleaned up today if possible. That gives me a guilt-free week of playing with the boys and going to my MOPS meeting on Friday! :)

6 days to go....and counting!

No comments: