Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nope, I spoke too soon :-(

Mary called this morning just to check how things were going before leaving this weekend. I have to say, I'm glad she called, BUT I'm not excited about repacking AGAIN, after talking with our travel agent!

I have to say, I have always been a LITTLE nervous about using the oversized bag anyway, but after talking with our travel agent, I'm just not gonna take the chance. She said she wouldn't be concerned other than the fact we're changing airlines in DC. So with it weighing in at a whopping 92 pounds this morning she was afraid it would end up not going on the plane. It would be shipped, or something else would happen to it.

So in just a short while, I'm headed BACK up to Platte Center to repack that suitcase into 2 separate ones. But my plan is to just do it up there so I can re-weigh the 2 new bags while there. So....cross my finger....by the time I get back home I will be in a better mood again!

I'm telling ya....I just can't wait till those suitcases are checked and out of our hands. I am just having NO fun trying to figure out WHAT to take and HOW we'll get it to our destination!

No comments: