Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SOOOOOO much better!!!

Ok, I am feeling SO much better this evening!!!

I have, again, got my packing down to 4 bags. Thanks to my fantastic sister-in-law, she let us borrow her luggage. Our plan was just to use 1 of her's, something bigger than the one I had this afternoon. After Mark got home tonite, I brought the other one in....and against his words, I had him bring in the 3 smaller bags we had. I transferred most of it into "sissy's" bigger bag and the rest into the other one of her's. According to the scale I have here, the bigger one is right at 70 pounds, I think. The other I have room to play with. It's 60-some. But I'll still have Mark use the UPS scale at work tomorrow so we know for sure.

I'll quit talking about all my horror stories of packing now. Besides feeling better about my final decisions tonite, I don't want to scare you future travelers into thinking it is your worst nightmare!! Gotta remember that in situations like this, I stress just a tad easy!! :)

1 comment:

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

I don't want to add an ounce of stress, but I thought our weight limit was 50 pounds per bag. I was told that the 70 pound limit was for those in business class, which we are not, but maybe you are? Of course, this was from Ryan from Gladney, not the travel agent, so if your travel agent says it is 70, breathe easy.

See you SOON!